We have just completed on the Swallowtail Place job for RG Carter Drayton. It is a 51 unit independent living project in Acle.
We were responsible for:
- partition walls
- dot and dab
- MF ceilings (including Quattro 41 acoustic boards to corridors)
- all plasterboard tape and joint finish
- suspended ceiling to commercial kitchen
- BG plasterboards, Rockfon suspended ceiling
- PALCO wall and ceiling access panels
- insulation and VCL to sloping ceilings.
The end results look brilliant, the interior is clean and modern whilst the impressive light fixture in the entrance and colour and flooring choices make it feel really homely. We hope the new residents are very happy in their new homes!